We're are happy to announce the official release of RichCSS Website & Documentation. We hope that this iniative will help grow the RichCSS community.
- RichCSS Command Line Interface
- Created RichCSS Website
- RichCSS is now on IRC #Freenode
- Updated the RichCSS Documentation
- The input.css guide is now form.css
What can be improved & what we're looking to add next
- Make the website Responsive & Beautiful on mobile devices
- It would be great to have a boostrap part on cssparts.com that is re-written by following the RichCSS conventions
- Improving the definitions and scopes of features.
- Writting a Foundation part.
- Writting parts for all the grid systems
- Writting parts for CSS animations
- Creating a Partfile that would work just like Gemfile in Rails to avoid having to actually copy/paste CSS. IT will make it easier to install and remove borrowed CSS from web application
- Creating a blueprint for common HTML tag that can be used to create a convention for writting RichCSS parts
- A Tutorial on how to cut Design into RichCSS parts